Alfredo De Vido | Architects
Site - Phillipstown, New York
The Allaverdy Green Houses are located in the Hudson River Valley in the Town of Phillipstown, near the Village of Cold Spring. The Site combines the natural beauty of the woodland and meadow.

Once farmland, the property was acquired in 1935 by The Allaverdy Society, a group originally from Georgia in the Caucasus Region. They developed it as a vacation camp for their members who enjoyed many summers there. Toward the end of the 20th century, the camp was disbanded. To recall the history of that era, a few of the cabins have been preserved on the site.
  Download Project PDF